St. Louis Montessori Tuition and Enrollment
North American Montessori Child Care has been serving the St. Louis metropolitan area for over 20 years. We are proud to provide high-quality child care and Montessori preschool opportunities at an affordable cost to our families. We welcome you to visit one of our centers for a tour so that we may show you our early childhood program.
Welcome to Our Enrollment Process!
Each school handles enrollment individually. However, all North American Montessori centers have an open-door policy. You can call or drop by anytime between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. for a tour—no appointment is needed!
The enrollment process begins with a tour of the school and a personal interview with the family. Children are accepted conditionally on the basis of the application and space available and without regard to race, sex, religion, or national origin. To find out more about our individual school expectations for attending children, explore their pages:
- The Centre at Conway in Chesterfield
- Casa Dia Montessori of Mehlville
- Casa Dia Montessori of Crestwood
An Enrollment Checklist
There are several items your child will need before beginning their first day of school:
- An enrollment application;
- Your child’s immunization form;
- Tuition agreement form;
- Any medical authorization necessary;
- A medical examination;
- $75 enrollment fee per family, payable upon enrollment.
Forms are provided in a packet during your tour. Your school will provide you with a Parent Hub password to grant access to these forms in a friendly pdf format. Our enrollment fee is non-refundable.
What Does Tuition Cover?
Tuition covers everyday school activities, lunch, and two snacks. North American Montessori Child Care centers also provide extracurricular and enrichment activities for an additional cost. Your child will also have the opportunity to participate in field trips at and away from the school. Each field trip’s cost is figured individually.
Common Montessori Tuition Questions
- Are there any waitlists for your classes? If so, which classes often have a waitlist, and how long are families on it?
- Do you have a “phasing in” session before students are fully enrolled?
- How soon can I enroll my infant child before they are born?
- Do you offer discounts for families with multiple children?
- I have multiple children of varying ages. Is NA Montessori right for me?
We encourage you to schedule a tour if any of the above questions are relevant to you, or if you have any others not listed that you want answered.
Our staff looks forward to meeting you and getting to know your family’s needs as you visit our schools!